Friday, May 20, 2011

The Smell Of Water

i love the ocean with all my heart!. it makes me feel like there's no tomorrow.  I can't Never imagine not living near the ocean. to hear the waves crash towards our land. the seagulls crying out. the ocean is filled with thoughts and mysteries. though the ocean to me is fully alive filled with lost souls. Washing up all my emotions on the seashore. Making me think of many things other than starbucks. starbucks is just for a relaxing state of mind for me. the ocean makes me feel more me. more pure in my soul. Making Me have more dignity in me. i love the way how my feet is on the soft sand. looking at the mar (ocean) makes me wonder what kind of world is out there. will it be for me? will i understand what the world gives me? who knows... but i love the ocean. i love the sandy water smell. its so fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment