Friday, May 20, 2011

In Like of a stranger

so I'm in LIKE of this stranger i know him, personally. i like this kid a-lot ever since i saw hi in my freshman year of high school there was something about him that caught my eye. and every time we would look at each other i have this strange connection (don't think about twilight its so gay). i know i have always say this about some guys but this one is really special for some reason. i hope my feelings don't mistake this again. cause i truly like this guy. he's sweet, he's chill, he loves the music i listen to also. i wish he can be mine. but sadly no hes taken. and nothing i can do about it. when i found out a few years ago he was taken my heart broke into little pieces. i feel like my other half of my heart torn out. there's nothing i can do now but wait. but i get the feeling he will never be mine. he shows so much love toward his girl. i wish i had that kind of love. this stranger i know is a stranger to my heart. when we look i get happy. he'll look when i wont stare but i notice. i wish he was mine. i bet sound pretty insane here right now like a psycho stalker person but truly I'm not. just expressing my feelings. there's no judge in that.... hopefully ha ha. but yeah i bet i sound creepy oh well I'm still in like with this person. and hopefully i will let these feelings out soon

No comments:

Post a Comment